Customer Success Specialist - Insights
Cresicor is a venture-backed high-growth startup that aims to transform trade between manufacturers of consumer-packaged goods (CPG) companies and their retailer partners. We're developing an analytics-rich software system that replaces the current spreadsheet workflow that CPG companies use to manage their trade. Over the last few years, we have amassed a client base of industry-leading brands and have helped them manage over a hundred million in trade dollars.
We are seeking a hardworking, bright, and energetic professional experienced in the CPG industry to join the Customer Success team! If you're a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and technical aptitude, you'll fit right in. This is an exciting opportunity to participate in and help shape our customer's journey to the Cloud. We need someone who has lived on the front lines of Small to Mid-size (SMB) Trade, educating, supporting, and working alongside our customers.
What you'll achieve
- Develop fantastic relationships with our customers, establishing deep knowledge of the customer's business and bring insights on how they can analyze and optimize their trade dollars and the platform. We want our customers to know and love the Cresicor product so much that it changes how they do their jobs.
- Partner with product development to build and design enhancements related to insights and promotion optimization.
- Key player in helping sales close deals when the conversations get into the weeds of trade management, in particular share best practices around insights & optimization.
- Identify opportunities for upsell that would improve the customer's ability to effectively manage trade spend.
- Act as a strategic consultant to some of the most exciting and successful SMB CPG companies out there.
- Train new and current customers, particularly sales-side of trade, focusing on ensuring a deep understanding of the platform (specifically insights & optimization) and a very short time frame from first lesson to value gain along with supporting the team with inbound customer support needs.
- Help be the face of our brand. We want SMB TPM thought leaders who will help foster an industry-leading hub for process and strategy best practices. You will execute this by creating content, attending events, and managing cross-customer communication.
- 3+ years of experience in CATMAN, TPMalso
- CPG Industry experience is a must
- Experience with trade analytics & optimization is a must.
- Experience with POS data management is a must.
- Deductions, accruals, or general trade finance experience would be an extra bonus!
- Technical prowess with SaaS products preferred
- Experience working in a start-up and comfortable with change
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Shows experience training people to utilize tools and features in CPG
- Eager to learn and fosters a desire to serve customers and create win-win partnerships
- A GSD attitude and the willingness to change processes and methods as we evolve
- A remote position that can be based anywhere in the USA
- W2 employee
- Competitive equity grant
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully employer funded Medical, Dental, Vision
- Sharebite membership (free lunches!) with a weekly stipend
Cresicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.